Friday, January 18, 2008

Patio and Terrace Containers

Here are some potted flowering plants from my terrace and porch.

Assorted plants in a rectangular trough - the plants in the back are Salvia and the ones in the front are currently unknown. Need to make a trip to the nursery and get the names.






A set of Dianthus plants - I believe these are from the carnation family.



Coleus - A golden leaved variety of Coleus.



Salmon Salvia - I think these are red in color and my wife is certain they are salmon orange. I defer to the wife.
Geranium

Petunia


Petunia
This is what my terrace looks like with all the plants lined up in the front. I also have a bunch of hanging money plants that are still not growing as prolifically as I would like. I guess I need to be patient.




More Petunias on the other terrace.






No comments: